Thursday, July 14, 2005

Intelligent life anyone?

Came into this blogging business in the hope of finding some real-life intelligence out there in the world of the web. By that I mean comments that go deeper than the sell, sell, sell of advertising or the chit-chat about where to buy shoes and who's sleeping with who.

At the moment I do not have a paid job, which means I spend my days looking after my duaghter. I love her dearly and cherish every moment spent in her company, so do not read this as a rant about toddlerdom, but still occasionally I feel the need to stretch my mind a little further than the average recitation of nursery rhymes or run round the garden.

I thought that web chat would mean endless hours of dissecting literature and musing about the meaning of life - not really wanting to sound too pretentious of course - but so far have been disappoitned by what I have seen and read.

Contradictions to these comments welcome of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home